CEO for: Ski Lodge Engelberg: Make people fall in love with the mountains!
We introduced a new take on mountain lodging when we opened in 2008: creating a meeting place rather than a building to sleep in. With a thriving bar and restaurant with locals of all ages, mixed with a diverse crowd (ok, overly interested in mountainous activities) of hotel guests from far and beyond, we think we’ve found the recipe to what makes a good place to spend your hours off-mountain.
Now, we’re looking for our new CEO to keep us innovative and creative in all areas of leading a hotel, restaurant & bar in the coming years. We have a track record of creating unforgettable guest experiences (yep, read our Tripadvisor!) and you’ll be managing a motivated team of 15-30 people depending on the season.
You are an outgoing person, with a proven track record in leadership and previous experience in the hotel & service industry. You are a great people person, innovative and have a developed sense for great service – always willing to walk the extra mile.
- Are a natural in the service industry and have a solid background in senior management positions in service and/or hotels.
- Are a business developer at heart, and can deep dive into Excel when needed.
- Love leading other people and coach them to become better
- Have a thorough understanding of sales, marketing and pricing strategies,
- Have a deep understanding of mountain culture and the sports and community around it
- Have very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German. (oral and written), and willing to invest time in further learning.
- Don’t shy away from also managing smaller renovation projects of the properties together with our local partners
Engelberg is the perfect basecamp for you (and family) and we offer a rewarding position in the middle of the best mountain playground you can find. To get a better picture of who we are, check out our yearly magazine Ski Lodge Bulletin and our homepage.
Want to hear the whole truth about the role? Get in touch with:
Per Mellström 070/609 33 98
Markus Magnell 072/222 39 36